Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral Mvlrgm

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral Mvlrgm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral

+2
mamoii
Solstice
6 posters

Go down

Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral Empty Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral

Post by Solstice Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:07 am

As I was browsing through Facebook, I saw a friend of mine post a note about how Jamby Madrigal defiled Cory Aquino's wake. She and her mom decided to buy a yellow umbrella while waiting for the cortege, and the guy who was selling peanuts (who also happens to be selling the umbrella) gave them a yellow bracelet for free. These were his exact words: "Eto o, bonus para sainyo." Of course, my friend couldn't help but be touched by it, until she actually looked at the bracelet and saw a little tag with the name and photo of Jamby Madrigal.

Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral 6296_210

I may not be living in the Philippines anymore, but I still care about the country a lot. It depresses me how foul some people can be: subtle electioneering in a funeral?! Shame on her. Despite the entire country mourning for probably the only woman who had and will have an extremely huge impression on the Filipino people, somebody just manages to steal the opportunity and campaign. Politicians in the Philippines disgust me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed to be a Filipino nor am I throwing away the thought that I am one simply because of some foul politician trying to campaign in a funeral. I am ashamed though, that she's one.

Most Filipinos' thirst for power is just unbelievable. For those who care about the Philippines, spread the word on how Jamby Madrigal defiled Cory Aquino's funeral! She already has announced her 'plan' on running for the 2010 Presidential Elections and I just can't live with it if she wins.

NO TO JAMBY MADRIGAL!!!
Solstice
Solstice
GFX Crew
GFX Crew

Back to top Go down

Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral Empty Re: Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral

Post by mamoii Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm

oooh lol. Nangangampanya habang nagluluksa? ganun na lang ba siya kadesperada sa posisyon? haha. Shame on you
mamoii
mamoii
FT Maniac
FT Maniac

Back to top Go down

Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral Empty Re: Jamby Madrigal Defiles Cory Aquino's Funeral

Post by timoxii ~> Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:12 pm

ang panget nya ines aku sa kanya ..
timoxii ~>
timoxii ~>
FT Obsessed
FT Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by mhhaculet Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm

hahaha :)
mhhaculet
mhhaculet
FT Superstar
FT Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by jay14 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 am

lol

jay14
FT Superstar
FT Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by timoxii ~> Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 am

B*tch
timoxii ~>
timoxii ~>
FT Obsessed
FT Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jay14 Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 am

Lol.

jay14
FT Superstar
FT Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by jacklyn Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm

`i hate her..
jacklyn
jacklyn
FT Junior
FT Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum