ako po ito [si russel] Mvlrgm

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ako po ito [si russel] Mvlrgm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ako po ito [si russel]

3 posters

Go down

Lalala ako po ito [si russel]

Post by Russel Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Eto po biography ko.

My childhood was still clear in my memory. I was born second to the eldest. I used to be the youngest until the age of five. I was always with my mother whenever she goes . Even if she goes to the market, to the church, to the parties, and when in the house, I was always sitting next to her. But when my mother is away, I was left in my father’s care. I was always sitting in his lap. He always sing children’s songs to me, playing with me .

What I like most, is when he makes time to play with me. We play jolens, he teaches me how to play basketball, we play sipa. He buys me toys like robots and cards, I enjoy being with him all the time.

My mother, on the other hand, cooks me my favorite foods like adobo, sinigang, and pasta. She teaches me to write my name at the age of three. She tells me do’s and dont’s. She is my first teacher. She always told me good values like not to do harm on anyone, do not cheat, have my dignity and pride at all times.

I never felt unloved by my parents. They always showed and make me feel Im special and I am important and loved. Aside from my parents, I had a sister who’s so sweet. She is my buddy, my savior. I remember the time when my playmates don’t want to play with me because they had a new friend, my sister played with me and protect me from the insults of my playmates. But still, even if we’re good together, we still have fights and disagreements.

I remember the time when our parents were away, we were the only one left in the house, I made her cry because I hit her arms. She cried and when our parents arrived. She told them what I’ve so done I was told not to do it again and I apologize to my sister which she accept right away. When I reached the age of five, it was then that we had our younger sister. She was so cute and looks like very gentle. All she ever did was to sleep. Everytime I see her, she’s always asleep. I sometimes feel she’s given all the attention. That I’m not important anymore, in short I’m jealous.

I used to be the attention catcher before she was born. I cry everytime they when going somewhere. I feel I’m very much neglected.
As I grow up, I learn hoe to manage myself on my own. On my first day in school. It was then that my parents fetch me to school. But as the days, passed, I told them not to go with me to school. They were very suprised upon hearing what I’ve said.

I enjoyed going to school very much. It’s lots of fun having many friends and playmates, playing with them, learning many things and enjoying life is what I’ve learned form my kindergarten days. But I didn’t attend my graduation day because coincidentally we were going to Manila for important matters. My mother told me, we’ll just get the diploma upon returning Manila.

I had my vacation there in Manila. We had relatives there which are my aunts ad uncles. I played so much with my cousins and childhood friends in the neighborhood. We played tumbang preso, patintero hide and seek, jolens, card games and many more. I missed them so much because we only visit them once a year. My uncle manages a small ice cream factory. I remember one time, my cousin Raymond and I were on my Uncle’s house. He was counting the money which the ice cream vendor had given him. My cousin Raymond told me to get some coins in the box. I did what he said but unfortunately my uncle caught inn the act. We were punished. He hit us in the palm using wooden ruler. He told us it was a lesson to be learned.

From then on, we never did that again. We promised him, we will never do it again to anyone. I always eat lots of ice cream there, because the factory is just at the back of my uncle’s house. Unlike in Batangas, we used to stay awake late in the evening. We watch television, play cards and eat. We would go to other relatives which is one street away. We would ask our aunt to bake us cake.

While waiting for the cake, we will go around the neighborhood. We also play hide and seek. Me and my sister were the “taya”. We had a hard time finding them because for all you know, the school is so big. I was so tired finding them, I told them I don’t want to play it again. When the vacation’s over, we would go back her in Batangas.

When I reach the age of 11, I was then in grade six. I’m not an honor student but I still have good grades to be proud of. I play after classes but before playing. I make my homeworks and projects. I never forget to do my assignments and projects because I know it adds to my grades. I’m not so studious but I make it to a point that I have a schedule to study and read my books regularly.

I also participate in class discussion. That’s why when we talk about class recitation, I get high grades. My parents are also proud of me even if I’m not an honor student like my sister. She never treated us unfairly. She always told us that we are both her treasure.

I graduated with pride and full of happiness. I never thought I would be so much happy on my graduation day. I had my whole family, my grandfather, my aunts and uncles, my cousins and my friends around. It was like it was a great party.

Aside from so many gifts, all of the are there. What more could I ask for. It was one of the memorable days in my life. After the graduation, together with my mom, enrolled in a semi private school near in our place. Most of my friends and classmates, enrolled there and my sister also studies there. According to my sister, it was so fun studying there. She learns so many things plus she had the opportunity to show off her talents. Like singing, dancing, speech and also in sports. That’s why I am convinced to study there.

The opening of school comes. I was so shy going to school. My sister said I have nothing to be ashamed of, because the instructors are so student-friendly. On my first day, I was like ice. I felt cold because I never know what kind of people I would encounter. But somehow, it makes me feel good to encounter people. Who are always ready for a smile on their face. It takes away the nervousness I had inside. As days passed, I can’t count how many friends I have. I thought of myself as a magnet.

Because everywhere I go, I think I attract people in the way that they make friends with me. I also enjoy the whole class. My professor, my classmates, everyone. I like our professor’s way and technics of teaching. It makes us to easily understand the topics he discuss, when the breath taking examination comes, all of us passed. I also had a bestfriend who is so kind and cheerful. We’re buddies. Wherever I go, he’s there with me. He’s always there when I need him, same as when needs me, I’m always at his sight. In times of troubles, he’s always ready to help me. I consider him as my own brother. He’s close to my family. Comes to the house every weekend and everytime, there are occasions I invite him. He’s like a family to us. My siblings calls him Kuya. We also have disagreements bur we always work things out immediately. We don’t wait for a day to work out our parents. We know each others phobia, weaknesses, strengths, ambitions and dreams in life. I always asks his opinions about things and he’s same with me. And I am only the one who keeps his secrets. We had differences when it comes sports and favorite subjects but despite of that, we still respect each other’s differences. In short, we know each other very well.

I remember the time I tried to audition in the singing contest in school, aside from my sister, she’s the one who encourage me that I can make it, that I had a chance to win. I did my best but unfortunately, sister won. I also won, second to my sister. I’m not disappointed because, it was my sister who won, it looks like it’s a double achievement. Thanks for his encouragement!

From my first year until the third year of my high school, we were together, we’re classmates. Until his parents decided to move on to other place. They now lived three rides away from our place. That’s why we are distant form each other. But despite the distance, we still have communication. We are texting and trying to see each other whenever we have time. When I graduated high school, he’s there in the school with my family.

Again, my graduation is one of the happiest day in my life. After I graduated, I took an entrance examination for college. I passed it and then I prepared the necessary documents required for my college students. I was expected of my parents and relatives to have good grades, in return, I am trying hard to maintain high grades. Not like any youth in our neighborhood, I like to go to college because I suppose college with help me get a good job and would prepare me for my life.

I also have a deep-routed desire to accumulate more knowledge. I don’t want to break the promise I made to my parents. The promise that I would maintain my grades. In fact, I always participate in school activities and events, because I enjoy it and it adds to my grades.

Right now, I am on the Third Year , first semester. I am doing my best to earn higher grades than before. My aim is to graduate and for my parents to again be proud of me that’s life, enjoy and enjoy and enjoy.[/justify][/quote]

------------------------------------------------------------------

I had run for Business Manager In the College Student Council. Pero natalo, di ako nagustuhan ng campus, lalaki daw ako. eh gurl kalaban ko. ewan ko nga ba.

Pero, sa madaling salita, Now, I am the president of the of all the 3rd Year BSIT. Then Overall President of the department of COMPUTER COURSES. President of third year BSIT. lol. and now. running for cumlaude next year.
Mas mabigat pala tong napasukan ko! heheh.
Russel
Russel
FT Freshman
FT Freshman

Back to top Go down

Lalala Re: ako po ito [si russel]

Post by timoxii ~> Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm

nice journal russel :) good for you
timoxii ~>
timoxii ~>
FT Obsessed
FT Obsessed